|Home||» Products||» Additives Masterbatches||» Slip Masterbatch|
Slip additives are added to reduce the surface coefficient of friction of polymers and are used to enhance either processing or end applications. High and low level slip additives are available and immediate and slow acting performance can be engineered into the Masterbatch. Small amounts of slip additives not only enhance the "hand" of film, but also aid in process ability. It can be effective in enhancing mold release properties. It has been recommended for the film, sheet, injection Moulding and others applications.
· Reduce the coefficient of friction (COF) of the surface.
· Cost effective, highly concentrated systems available.
· Overcomes film tackiness
· Enhances the smoothness of films
· Forms a lubrication layer on the film
- Contact Details
- Survey No 367, Opp. Ramdev Foods, Rupal-Ganpatpura Road, Village Sindhrej, Ahmedabad - 387810, Gujarat, India
- Phone : +917259656047
SUMIRAN MASTERBATCH PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.